Sunday, July 24, 2011

A lovely mind

I've been working full time for Census 2011 for the past two and a half months. The work's been interesting, my colleagues are great, and I have to get myself downtown (and back) five or six days a week.

I vary my route to keep it interesting and as beneficial as possible from a fitness point of view, and one day I rode past this condominium under construction.


What great karma, I thought. Imagine living in a building where the very plywood sheathing is smiling.


And imagine being the builder who made it so.

2 comments:

  1. Fun, Rachel. I love houses that smile at you. There was a time there in the 60's when houses had long, shallow windows that looked like slitty eyes scowling at the world. I'm glad to see a return to more inviting proportions

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! Good eye, Rachel! Love that! Lisa

    ReplyDelete